1. Customers must be 21 years of age or older to make a reservation. Group bookings under the age of 25 cannot be accepted.
2. The total number of people staying at each holiday home must not exceed the capacity of the house. It is important that you confirm the exact number in the party when you make your booking.
3. A non-refundable booking deposit of €200 is required per holiday home per week or short break. Your letter of confirmation will be sent to you on receipt of this deposit. The balance is payable 2 weeks prior to arrival or as defined in the booking confirmation under Balance Due.
4. Should you cancel your booking the following charges will apply:
• 4 to 6 weeks of arrival date - you will forfeit 25% of the cost or the booking deposit; whichever is the greater of the two.
• 2 to 4 week of arrival - you will forfeit 50% of the cost or the booking deposit; whichever is the greater of the two.
• Within 2 weeks of arrival - you will forfeit 100% of the cost of the booking.
5. It is recommended that guests take out holiday insurance to cover the possibility of cancellation charges.
6. Specific arrival & departure times are detailed above and must be adhered to. You must contact the site manager 24 hours before your arrival if your expected arrival time to be later than 6pm. Please keep in touch with them if you are delayed. Although we will try to accommodate any special requests, this is not always possible, especially during busy periods.
7. A €200 breakage deposit per property is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure by cheque or PayPal, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left unlocked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law authorities, the security company employed by Selfcatering Enniscrone.
8. Some locations are not suitable for wheelchair users or guests with mobility difficulties. To ensure you get the most suitable accommodation for your needs, please let us know of any special requirements when booking.
9. Bed linen is supplied, but towels are not. When a property is rented for more than a week, you should contact the site manager to request fresh linen or a cleaning service. An extra charge may apply.
10. Electricity & heating (gas/oil) is included in the rates unless otherwise stated.
11. You should let us know when booking if you need a cot, highchair etc. or if you have any other special requests. There may be an extra charge for these.
12. A limited number of properties allow pets. You should confirm this when booking. Guide dogs are welcome at all properties.
13. Please check that all documentation is correct. You should contact us if there are any errors or omissions.
14. Should you have a complaint, please bring it to the attention of the site manager. We hope we can then resolve the matter as quickly as possible. However, if you are not satisfied with the response, you should write to the Customer Care Manager at the address below within 14 days of departure. Refunds are not possible after departing.
15. If the behavior or conduct of any person staying is likely to affect the safety or well being of any other guest or of themselves, the rental will be cancelled with no refund.
16. Should the accommodation you have booked not be available due to circumstances beyond our control, we will try to find similar accommodation for you or a full refund will be given.
17. Self-Catering Enniscrone is not liable for any damage, loss or personal injury to persons or property at any time during your stay.
18. Self-Catering Enniscrone will not be responsible for any items left in a home. We will attempt to locate items reported as left behind and, if found will return them for a fee of €25, plus shipping costs. Items that are found, but not claimed within 10 days, will be donated to a local charity.
19. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy in compiling & checking our brochure, website and all other written information, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
20. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
21. Payment is considered acceptance of these terms and conditions. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
This small sum lets us know that you are genuinely enquiring and not a computer trying to send excess amounts of spam to our email account.